Hiking in Bad Wildbad and surroundings
Explore idyllic landscapes
Discover Bad Wildbad and surroundings. An extensive network of hiking trails awaits you around the city. Mountains, valleys, smaller gorges, bogs, castle ruins and much more can be discovered in our wooded surroundings.
Interesting hiking tours for the whole family can be undertaken from Bad Wildbad.
Walks for everyone
- For children: Holzwurmpfad (Calmbach), nature trail "Trollpfad" on the Kaltenbronn, Poppelsee
- For nature lovers: the raised bogs on the Kaltenbronn, Wildsee, Geocaching
- For fish lovers: Hiking tours to the trout farms in the Eyachtal and Würzbachtal.
Winter hiking in the Black ForestWinterwandern im Schwarzwald
In winter, well-groomed cross-country ski trails invite you to skate and cross-country skiing in classic style. The ski lifts in and around Wildbad are, depending on snow depth, in operation.
We are happy to help you with the tour selection and advise you.
For our guests we have mountain bikes, snowshoes and walking and ski poles available for hire.
A lot of experience to make
- Fascinating landscape - surrounded by fir and pine forests
- Information Center Kaltenbronn - Europe's highest raised moor www.infozentrum-kaltenbronn.de
- The Sommerberg - popular destination for young and old (from here start many hiking tours)
- The Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald- experience the forest from a completely different perspective
- many cross-country trails and Ski hikingtrails